Our wooden pencils are the most popular cleaning tool for beginners. The wide choice of tools available both speed up and ease the cleaning process of most of your coins and artefacts. They’re recommended for bronze, copper and modern metals. Each tool is designed for a dedicated use. Some of the tools, if used properly, will not damage the patina.
TIPS FOR BETTER CLEANING
- Try to use use circular motion while cleaning
- Do not apply to much pressure on the tip in order to avoid damaging the coin or relics
- Do not apply on a wet coin or object as it may damage patina
- The harder the tip is, the better it wil get rid of hard deposits and dirt.
- The best tool to get rid of the crust is the scalpel; when you reach the surface of the object, use a softer/more accurate tool such as hard tip or brush
- If you have to clean a coin with patina, use the fiber glass brush as it will not damage patina .